Friday, November 21, 2014

Thing #19

As far as other social networking sites, I mentioned in my previous post that I'm also on Instagram. My username is bobbi_jo1015. I like that you can sign up to have it post to other social networking sites at the same time such as Facebook and Twitter. As far as the list on the 23 Things blog, I didn't care for the food sites like Open Source Food and Tasty Kitchen. I belong to enough food and baking blogs as it is. :) For the film sites, I am already a fan of IMDB. I always enjoyed looking up my favorite movies and reading the random trivia. I had also heard of Yelp before, but never checked it going. Click around I rather enjoyed it. You can review different restaurants and businesses on Yahoo which I've done several times, but I like the look of Yelp but better. I signed up immediately (you can find me here ). My boyfriend and I typically don't like to eat at the same place more than once so I could keep up with the different places we come across. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment